NAFDAC registration approvals is required by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control from all foreign pharmaceutical, medical devices, IVD, food, and cosmetics companies must appoint a registered legal agent (in‐country regulatory representative) in Nigeria. Aspire Solicitors can act as your market authorization holder in Nigeria.
As your Nigerian registered NAFDAC agent, we provide the following service for NAFDAC registration approvals:
- To find the best way toward NAFDAC registration approvals of your products;
- Assistance in professional translation and labeling of products;
- Documentation, product standardization, and preparation of technical files;
- Final submission preparation;
- Laboratory tests for NAFDAC approval;
- Following up on the NAFDAC evaluation procedures;
- Updating manufacturers and exporters on NAFDAC regulatory changes that are important.
For further information and assistance, please call +234-818-701-9206. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.