Aspire Solicitors is experienced in NAFDAC registration. Aspire Solicitors offers a full range of NAFDAC regulatory affairs solutions for cosmetic, food, medical devices, and drug companies ranging from regulatory submissions to ongoing compliance with GMP regulations.
For NAFDAC-regulated products, we provide consulting services to foreign manufacturers and serve as the market authorization holder in Nigeria.
Aspire Solicitors successfully achieves regulatory approvals from NAFDAC. We obtain approvals for a full range of regulatory submissions to NAFDAC and other directorates.
Our NAFDAC registration services include the following:
- We provide submission expertise through to product registration approval in Nigeria;
- We represent foreign companies at NAFDAC as the market authorization holder in Nigeria;
- We manage the applications submission process at NAFDAC through to responses to Compliance Directives including post-approval changes;
- We advise firms on establishment licensing options, so that upon product approval, firms can quickly and compliantly bring products to the Nigerian market;
- We also provide intellectual property services in Nigeria, including trademark and brand protection services.
For assistance with NAFDAC Registration, please call+2348187019206, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.