Trademark Registration in Nigeria
We regularly advise a large number of Nigerian and foreign businesses in cases involving trademarks, and other distinctive marks.
Assistance in Trademark Registration in Nigeria includes the following:
- Strategic and practical advice for the purpose of protecting and enforcing our clients’ Nigerian and international rights as well as dispute resolution;
- Advice in cases relating to brand protection and anti-counterfeiting in Nigeria;
- Trademark foreign associate services in Nigeria;
- Advice in cases of customs enforcement and seizures;
- Advice in cases involving parallel imports from other countries into Nigerian territory.
Brand Imitation in Nigeria
Over many years, Aspire Solicitors has developed a unique position in the area of product or brand imitation. We assist in Nigerian as well as international counterfeiting disputes and in other product imitation cases, where the principal question often is whether a given product is an imitation. We often assist in customs seizure cases, and in search and seizure, enforcement, and imitation proceedings involving copyright, marketing, trademark, and design right law.
We also provide expert advice to our clients on:
- Whether and how a product can and should be protected;
- How to avoid infringing the rights of others;
- How to register a trademark in Nigeria;
- Which procedural strategy may be pursued in case of infringement proceedings.
- Issuing and responding to cease and desist letters.
For advisory on trademark registration in Nigeria, contact a member of our team directly, WhatsApp +234 803 979 5959, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.